promoting equality between women and men
- A practical way of using your company’s vision and mission in order to promote gender equality and increase the number of women in decision-making positions (middle management) and the number of female employees more generally speaking.
- Information, conceptual and legal clarifications on gender equality, gender mainstreaming, discrimination.
- A one to three-year strategy to promote gender equality in the company/department.
- A clear plan for operating changes promoting equality between women and men, as well as a set of strategies for dealing with people’s resistance to change.
- Methods for differentiated analysis of motivational factors for women and men in a team.
- Gender-based techniques for increasing employees’ initiatives and participation.
soft skills for women in leading positions (first time managers)
- Crystallizing your view on leadership – trust and honesty.
- Identifying and questioning stereotypes about women managers.
- Self-knowledge and improved body language control.
- Etiquette and efficient communication with team members/clients/superiors.
- Strategies for listening, motivating and delegating tasks to a team.
- The decision-making process – from risk assessment to communicating the decision.
- Giving feedback to team members – negotiating gender norms and assertiveness.
- An action plan for team development and implementing the newly acquired tools.
HR STRATEGIES FOR INCREASING THE NUMBER OF WOMEN IN COMPANIES
- A strategy for attracting women employees through non-financial benefits
- Analysis of the recruiting needs of the company, with regard to diversity criteria.
- Assessing the needs of women employees – attractive non-financial benefits packages for women.
- Flexible working hours – offers, implementation, management
- Talent management for women
- Internship programs
- Social networks and reaching out to potential women employees